Uplink Report for November 8th, 2006

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, we're missed it !

:D You crack me up, P, with your grammar sometimes.

It seems as though the latest uplink activity favors Thursday as the day to have the uplinked channels made available and such. I'd love to see NHL HD and the RSN HD's but I have a feeling the DNS situation is diverting a lot of resources from these programmers and engineers.

The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 11/09/2006 - 3 changes

Uplink Comparison Range: 11/08/2006 01:47P - 11/09/2006 07:08A - (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

283 - BOOM - EchoStar8 110W TP 15 ConUS beam changed to Available
284 - HLMRK - EchoStar8 110W TP 11 ConUS beam changed to Available
287 - FOOD - EchoStar8 110W TP 07 ConUS beam changed to Available

Channels in the system: 3165
(A) = Available
(NA) = Not Available

With FIOS TV starint to rollout, I think there will be a lot of people leaving *E, I will be one of them. As soon as FIOS will be available in my area I am jumping. *E better start to rollout some more HD content. Where is Cinemax, SNYHD? come on dish do something. I personally don;t watch Voom a lot the only channels that I relly like within the Voom package are RAVE and WorldSportHD. The rest I don't care for..... Well I needed to vent.

So looking at this week's checklist:

RSN's in HD - No
INHD - No
Cinemax HD - No
NHL HD Channels - No
Euronews - No
Setanta - No
New Muzac Channels - YES!!

Last edited:
So looking at this week's checklist:

RSN's in HD - No
INHD - No
Cinemax HD - No
NHL HD Channels - No
Euronews - No
Setanta - No
New Muzac Channels - YES!!
som people are seeing rsn-hd..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................Charlie and the engineering staff!!!!

Where ?? Why do people think FIOS is anywhere near a widespread thing ?? It's not and won't be for YEARS.

I agree with you there. Fios sounds great for the small percentage of people with access to it. There are a large number of markets (including my own) where FIOS is not even on the horizon.

I agree with you there. Fios sounds great for the small percentage of people with access to it. There are a large number of markets (including my own) where FIOS is not even on the horizon.

This is so true and sad! To make matters worse all i have in my area is charter.

Thanks for the heads up to re-run the report JohnH!

Lots of activity! ;)

The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 11/09/2006 - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 11/09/2006 07:08A - 11/09/2006 04:35P - (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

6532 - VIRT1 removed from EchoStar7 119W TP 19 (TID 10019) beam

Channels in the system: 3164
(A) = Available
(NA) = Not Available

Thanks for the heads up to re-run the report JohnH!

Lots of activity! ;)

The SatelliteGuys.US Uplink Activity Report - 11/09/2006 - 1 change

Uplink Comparison Range: 11/09/2006 07:08A - 11/09/2006 04:35P - (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

6532 - VIRT1 removed from EchoStar7 119W TP 19 (TID 10019) beam

Channels in the system: 3164
(A) = Available
(NA) = Not Available

Along with the Musak changes, this one is all I really wanted for the rest of the year! I can die happy now... :rolleyes:

No kidding! In Cincinnati, Verizon as a home phone service provider is completely foreign. As long as Cincinnati Bell keeps growing and growing, we'll never see FIOS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)