Uplink Report

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well.... I hope for whenever the next SciFi Twilight Zone marathon hits like it did the last 2 days, We'll finally have SciFi HD. I bet they looked great in upconverted SD :).

In the least i hope they fix the Noggin/N NickGAS mess.. I want Noggin 24/7.. well i should say for my sanity, my child needs it :)

Nah, they'll probably just send some shopping channels from one transponder to the other. :)

Isn't it amazing, though: even IF Sci-FiHD and USA-HD were turned on I'd watch the former rarely and the latter probably once or twice a week. Yet I STILL want those new HD channels and if I had them I'd feel better. I wonder how many other people are like that: won't watch a channel much but want it anyway (I know a lot of you DO really want them but I'll bet for a lot of us it's just "bragging rights").

Go figure human nature.

=NLK=

I wonder how many other people are like that: won't watch a channel much but want it anyway (I know a lot of you DO really want them but I'll bet for a lot of us it's just "bragging rights").

Not me. I'd love to see the Stargate Atlantis return this friday in HD. I'm also dieing to see Battlestar Galactica in HD when it returns in March. I'm hoping to catch a re-run of Tin Man once it goes HD as well as my girlfriend has been bugging me to watch it. Still haven't watched the DVR'ed Razor yet either in hopes I might get to grab it in HD at *some* point before March.

I'll probably watch USA less often but still wouldn't mind seeing Monk in HD other than the old reruns on Universal HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts