Uplink Report

Seriously, OAR on all? That's great!!! I really wish that History & A&E could get back to that since they started that way until the fire...
FX shows SD OAR, as does NickHD Sci-Fi, Spke, CMT,VH1 and USA, ToonHD stretches...

Attachments

• FXHD.JPG
    FXHD.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 141
  • MGMHD.JPG
    MGMHD.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 147
  • ScifiHD.JPG
    ScifiHD.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 121
  • ScifiHD1.JPG
    ScifiHD1.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 159
  • CMTHD.JPG
    CMTHD.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 137
1:45p central and nothing yet..... either it is running late or there will be nothing. I figured at least we would see Court TV renamed to Tru or whatever it is called now.

He probably doesn't get the info from his employer, so he has to come here to get it.... :shh
Actually its from annoying to pain in the ass to get it on paper. I could just call and have them read to me but i have to validate it etc... they act like its a damn secret government document.

1:45p central and nothing yet..... either it is running late or there will be nothing. I figured at least we would see Court TV renamed to Tru or whatever it is called now.

Keyboard at the Dish Uplink Center:

19738954_a7fd7172f9_m.jpg

ddgtomahawk. I just tried to send to a pm and it said that you have too many pms stored and cannot recieve. Too bad. I had a good one. Either you do not delete yours or Charlie has blocked you.:)

Man I don't think they are posting anything today!!!! What a joke dish is :) come on charlie.. throw us a frickin bone!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts