Uplink reports no more?

alebowgm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 29, 2004
Just wondering if the recent changes to the Nimiq 4 footprint will affect the Digisat uplink reports for BellTV, or will we continue to get them jsut the way they were?

uplink

I can take care of uplink report. I live in Quebec Province and i`m a subscriber to bell tv HD. I receive 82 signal at 100%.

I'm very interested in taking charge of uplink report if you want.

(excuse my english, I'm a french speaking person)

thanks

Well then hopefully we keep that one TP that you need so that the reports can continue to flow.

Well then hopefully we keep that one TP that you need so that the reports can continue to flow.

Let me back up and explain.

All I need is one active TP on 91 or 82 to do the reports. To be quite honest with you I have NEVER done the reports when pointed towards 82.

All of the NIT and SDT data is duplicated across every single active transponder. 91W still comes in just fine over here. But as you can also see, I can also transition the BellTV uplink reports to a more northern staff member.

How to you get that data as i am up here to the north and would like to help out.. if you wish to PM me, that's fine as well...

If only I had a dedicated dish for 91W I could run the BellTV one in automated mode too.

What kind of dish do you need Digi? I have about 5 Phase 3 D* dishes over here we could fit with a single circular LNB for you...Heck I'll even throw in the LNB...I think I have one around here somewhere....when you coming this way next...LOL

What kind of dish do you need Digi? I have about 5 Phase 3 D* dishes over here we could fit with a single circular LNB for you...Heck I'll even throw in the LNB...I think I have one around here somewhere....when you coming this way next...LOL

Was about to write a similar response. Even if not, they run what, $30 for a dual LNB 18inch now and days, if not for free. Defenitly think there must be some kicking around.

On a semi-related note. Digi, is that how you are able to get the 77w virtual and other Dish Network satellite information from all over, because you only need to get it from one Dish Network satellite?

Was about to write a similar response. Even if not, they run what, $30 for a dual LNB 18inch now and days, if not for free. Defenitly think there must be some kicking around.

On a semi-related note. Digi, is that how you are able to get the 77w virtual and other Dish Network satellite information from all over, because you only need to get it from one Dish Network satellite?

Yep, the uplink report for Dish is pulled by an 18inch dish pointed at 110.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts