Uplink --

i think it's been postponed due the nasty snow/ice storm hitting parts of the east coast the last two days. i doubt it's Disney related.

As far as I know there is no uplink activity this week to report. (Yeah I know its strange) But it matches what was sent to me on Monday.

Maybe the calm before the storm? Who knows.

If there is any activity this week it will be just free preview changes or sports changes.

As far as I know there is no uplink activity this week to report. (Yeah I know its strange) But it matches what was sent to me on Monday.

If there is any activity this week it will be just free preview changes or sports changes.
anything to do with the dishonline website issues?

Doubt it. Two separate departments.

Whats wrong with DISHONLINE? Been working fine for me all week.
I thought it was fine until I tried to pay my bill. Tried for 2 days to pay it, unsuccessfully. I hit "make a payment", and when I get to the drop-down "submit payment" box, it logs me out. DIRT ended up helping me make my payment through PM. Thank you DIRT. :)

Then how will the HD feeds for sports this weekend get added? They usually are added around the time of the uplink or are they not related at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Then how will the HD feeds for sports this weekend get added? They usually are added around the time of the uplink or are they not related at all? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sports channels moves happen all the time and not just during the main uplink. We usually don't see mini uplinks for all the moves because most are filtered out by Satguys' uplink monitoring software.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Well one thing I did notice, on the H/J's they FINALLY fixed the (MNTV) logo on the WSBK SS feeds...but at the same time, removed ALL the SXM logos - what IS up with THAT??? :eek:

Sports channels moves happen all the time and not just during the main uplink. We usually don't see mini uplinks for all the moves because most are filtered out by Satguys' uplink monitoring software.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I figured it out, my guide was outdated, once I downloaded the new guide data it was fixed :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts