Uplinks Today

Uplink Activity Today - What changes will happen?

• USA and SciFi HD become available

Votes: 49 21.2%
  • SciFi, USA, and soem surprises

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Spotbeam additions/changes

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Nothing noteworthy

Votes: 154 66.7%

• Total voters
Beam changes. Something else that Dish will not tell us the reason they are doing something.

Come....E*! a Christmas present for all your subs. Scott, do you still believe or hear rumors that today is the day that those channels will be going live???

I can't decide which scenario is the closest comparison to waiting for information regarding USA HD and Sci-FI HD:
1. We are on the island of misfit toys from Rudolph...and if Charlie is Santa in this scenario...ooh that is too sad.

2. We are like Cub fans waiting for a pennant and Charlie is Steve Bartman.

3. We are like Boston Red Sox fans trying to end the Bambino Curse and Charlie is Terry Francona.

I apologize my mind wanders while waiting for Charlie and the station flipper to give us some real information. I am hoping that we are scenario #3.:)

Yeah I think we might see something Up-linked then maybe turned on later in the week but you never know. Right now its just a toss up.

with all this talk about Uplinks I have a question. Where is this uplink list generated and how does someone get hold of it. Does someone from Dish "leak" it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts