Uplinks Today

Uplink Activity Today - What changes will happen?

• USA and SciFi HD become available

Votes: 49 21.2%
  • SciFi, USA, and soem surprises

Votes: 10 4.3%
  • Spotbeam additions/changes

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Nothing noteworthy

Votes: 154 66.7%

• Total voters
with all this talk about Uplinks I have a question. Where is this uplink list generated and how does someone get hold of it. Does someone from Dish "leak" it?
computer program called "tsreader" and a satellite tuner usb or pci adapter. That's all I think I know about it.

I wonder if Charlies math is based on map downs? lets say you have 47 HD channels and 23 of them mapped down, that would give you 70 right? Well...70 is all a guess because none of us really knows how he counts, maybe he had a bad math teacher?

with all this talk about Uplinks I have a question. Where is this uplink list generated and how does someone get hold of it. Does someone from Dish "leak" it?

The tables "up there" are readable by anyone with PC tuner and tuner program. The way I generate the reports are by comparing two snapshots of the tables then run them through a custom application I wrote with a fairly complex "diff engine" to spit it out in a human readable format.

The tables "up there" are readable by anyone with PC tuner and tuner program. The way I generate the reports are by comparing two snapshots of the tables then run them through a custom application I wrote with a fairly complex "diff engine" to spit it out in a human readable format.

so are the tables constantly changing or are there only updates at certain times?

I wonder if Charlies math is based on map downs? lets say you have 47 HD channels and 23 of them mapped down, that would give you 70 right? Well...70 is all a guess because none of us really knows how he counts, maybe he had a bad math teacher?

LOL. This would not be a good time to stand up and say " I taught that young man how to add":D

Maybe Charlie's just confused about which company he owns. They both start with the letter D after all. :D

Maybe Charlie's just confused about which company he owns. They both start with the letter D after all. :D

After seeing him on Charlie Chat, there may some truth to that, he wasn't even sure what resolution they can brodcast/recieve in...I think they he thought that they could recieve 1080p signals through there recievers...:D Well, maybe he is just getting ready for the family to come over and have a few adult beverages?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts