*URGENT* -- Need to purchase 8ft c/ku-band mesh satellite dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ascot

Original poster
Aug 21, 2020
Fort Worth, TX
Hey everyone, new to the group. I'm in urgent need to identify correctly and purchase a replacement for this mesh satellite dish. Any help, greatly appreciated. Need to purchase domestically not internationally.

Attachments

• 4DE3C1CD0979E8EED149403DC8ECD6C4.jpg
    4DE3C1CD0979E8EED149403DC8ECD6C4.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 263
Hey everyone, new to the group. I'm in urgent need to identify correctly and purchase a replacement for this mesh satellite dish. Any help, greatly appreciated. Need to purchase domestically not internationally.
Welcome to Satellite Guys Ascot! If that is an older dish then you probably will not be able to get an exact replacement as they are no longer made. If you had time you could search around to find a similar one that is not being used in your area. Since you said it is urgent there is a site that sells to the U.S. but they are currently out of stock on their 8 foot choices due to supply chain disruption but here are links to what they normally offer.

8 foot dish for $469 + shipping: 240cm (8ft) C/Ku-Band Prime Focus Mesh Satellite Dish | Tek2000.com

8 foot kit for $599 + shipping: 240cm (8ft) C/Ku-Band Mesh Dish Starter Kit | Tek2000.com

If it is an option they do have their 10 foot dishes and starter kits in stock. They aren't cheap but if it is urgent take a look and see if they will work for you or maybe contact them to see if they will be getting the 8 footers back in stock soon. :)

Last edited:
7.5-8ft ish, I believe was the size. Tulsa area. The parts are just taking up space on my patio and in my garage, since I took it apart to move View attachment 147120

Ascot There you go Ascot. Nice round-trip drive, some gas, and you have your dish. Cheaper than buying a brand new one from Tek2000, and probably a better dish besides.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Ascot There you go Ascot. Nice round-trip drive, some gas, and you have your dish. Cheaper than buying a brand new one from Tek2000, and probably a better dish besides.

Sounds like I would've better off making a drive that far instead of buying a TEK. But I would have had to borrow or rent a truck. Having it shipped might be cheaper......

5 hour drive one-way? Faster than ordering one for sure... but makes for a long day on the road. The dish is apart so might fit in a car if the back seats fold down and has a good sized trunk.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Hi Mike! That'd be amazing. Is there any way we can get in touch outside here to discuss and get a couple of more pics? My name is Maru and my email is admin@ascotfence.com. Would be greatly appreciated!

7.5-8ft ish, I believe was the size. Tulsa area. The parts are just taking up space on my patio and in my garage, since I took it apart to move View attachment 147120
Ooops, not sure if I replied to the correct post! This looks exactly like the one and the measurements match as well. Let me show this to my husband who's in charge of all this stuff, share this photo and go from there. Would you be open to chatting via email or phone? My name is Maru and my email is admin@ascotfence.com. Last but not least, would you by chance happen to have a picture of it mounted? #random I know, who would have this but just thought I'd ask.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: primestar31
You should use PMs (“conversations”) and block out your email. For your own security.

Reactions: HIFI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts