URL for my online dish account?

joeyjojojnr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 7, 2008
OK, I feel dumb asking this, but...

What is the URL so I can log in to see my statement and cancel/add programming?

I can't find a link on Dish's site to log into the system.

I signed up last week, and got an email, but that, too, does not have the actual URL to log in to the site.

I'm probably missing the obvious...

URL to log into Dish Account

OK, I feel dumb asking this, but...

What is the URL so I can log in to see my statement and cancel/add programming?

I can't find a link on Dish's site to log into the system.

I signed up last week, and got an email, but that, too, does not have the actual URL to log in to the site.

I'm probably missing the obvious...

I usually just go to DISH Network - 1.888.825.2557 and log in on the top left. Hold and I'll check...Current Dish Customers on the top left. Also, there's "Can't login?" and the most important of all "Register" for the people who have not registered. I hope that helps! --Mark

Remember: DON'T BE A BONEHEAD!! :D :D

Can't cancel

I usually just go to DISH Network - 1.888.825.2557 and log in on the top left. Hold and I'll check...Current Dish Customers on the top left. Also, there's "Can't login?" and the most important of all "Register" for the people who have not registered. I hope that helps! --Mark

I don't think you can cancel programming. Confirmation ANYONE!!!!!!!

I guess you can try and downgrade your programming on-line - I have an odd feeling that you can't and you'll have to call the 800 number. Oh, and that goes for the cancellation also. Hopefully, someone with a correct answer will reply "SOON". :p

I guess you can try and downgrade your programming on-line

Well, it seemed to let me.

I unchecked HBO and STARZ
Clicked next/continue
It then showed me the difference between current bill and new bill
Clicked confirm

Says it should take effect within 30 minutes.

So, it SEEMS like you can. I'll try and remember to post an update in 30 minutes ;o)

Wow

Well, it seemed to let me.

I unchecked HBO and STARZ
Clicked next/continue
It then showed me the difference between current bill and new bill
Clicked confirm

Says it should take effect within 30 minutes.

So, it SEEMS like you can. I'll try and remember to post an update in 30 minutes ;o)

I'm impressed! I think it would be beneficial for Dish to allow it on-line instead of having to call the 800 number and having to pay someone to do it for you. Now you can blame yourself and can't say "But I didn't want that changed and that other thing added!". ;) I'm glad you found what you were looking for! Take care!

--Grin&Barrett

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)