useable hard drive space?

am7crew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 17, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Does the 922 have a bigger hard drive than the 722k thats useable (for recordings not dedicated to the VOD) From what I read on the spec sheet it seems to have the same recording hours available as the 722k so was just curious.

Does the 922 have a bigger hard drive than the 722k thats useable (for recordings not dedicated to the VOD) From what I read on the spec sheet it seems to have the same recording hours available as the 722k so was just curious.

Not sure what the 722K can do, but last October I filled up the hard drive and had around 227 hours of HD recordings.

oh yeah thats allot more than the 722k, from what Ive guessed at the 722k advertises 55 hours but holds actually around 75-80. Thanks for the reply.

oh yeah thats allot more than the 722k, from what Ive guessed at the 722k advertises 55 hours but holds actually around 75-80. Thanks for the reply.

Hopefully they fixed it by now, but after I filled it up it said it was 101% full. It also doesn't tell you how many hours you have remaining it just says what percentage you've used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)