GEOSATpro Used microhd for $50 on CL.. why so cheap?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Joking... Of course!

Just goes to show that it is IMPOSSIBLE to make everyone happy!

Just surprised that Pro96 would even consider paying $50 (err, I mean $45) and risk his life in a face to face encounter with a CL user for a STB without 4:2:2... :pOKE :pOKE ;)

Lady never replied back oh well. Saved $50 this week. :eek:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe the guy that owned it came back and made up with her.

I think my ex-wife would have sold my 922 for 10 dollars if I didn't take it with me.

Maybe the guy that owned it came back and made up with her.

I think my ex-wife would have sold my 922 for 10 dollars if I didn't take it with me.

haha good possibility that her significant other is back in her life.

25 posts later.... did someone here buy it?

She never replied back when she gave me the price and she never re-listed it neither.
Now am assuming that she is definitively a she haha.
in fact I still have her email address when she replied, let me email him/her again see what up.

Person replied and said she still has it and didnt renew the ad because she thought craigslist would do it automatically. So am gonna swing by the area and check it out. Asking price is $50 but also mentioned that the remote is broken and that she cannot find the power cord as she has a box full of them from different devices LoL.

I have a feeling its gonna be a @#$@ up situation when I get there.

Can someone post an actual image of the power cord just in case I cant figure out which one is the correct one?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Add a new remote and a power supply and it is within $25 or $30 of a brand new unit on Ebay.

Not worth it in my opinion to hassle with an unknown situation, burn a few gallons of gas and have no warranty.

No remote or PS. I would be afraid to get it home and once you hook it up to a 12v source find out it has been abused and not even work.

Am on my way there now... will see

Am back.. she was actually a "he" and supposely his wife listed lol.

Anyhow I was able to get it for $45.00 and $5.00 for gas according to the seller.

The power cord was the only one that fit in the connector so I got the right one outta the box.

The remote looks kinda beat with scratches and his defenition of "broken" was that it was dropped and the battery cover does not lock into place and batteries kept popping out. Simply by adding a rubberband that fixed that dilemma. :D

Here is the picture and loaded the latest firmware 20130218.

Hopefully it works as am about to test it now. :eek::what:

Attachments

• 1364077675717.jpg
    1364077675717.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 151
Glad to hear the good news so far. Let us know how she works, and if normal, you will retire the s10. ;)

Glad to hear the good news so far. Let us know how she works, and if normal, you will retire the s10. ;)

I had the 1.2m dish at 89w plugged into the x2 and swapped receivers with the MDH and scanned that sat just fine, which tells me that it does work as it should and didn't get scammed.

Very good to hear

Sent from my iPad 3 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)