using a primestar dish for fta ku.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

htownjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 7, 2007
splendora tx
hi guys! i bought a primestar dish and put it up last week.i didnt concrete it instead i drove the pole into the ground a couple feet. the dish is perfect level and i can spin the pole it is mounted on. the reason so is because i want to eventually try to get other sats out there other than just your 61 to 148 degree sats. i am using a little sat finder which actually is worth way more than the 8 or 9 bucks i paid for it. can anyone give me any aiming tips on getting the far east or west sats? also are some of these in english?or all foreign? thanks guys! joe

hi guys! i bought a primestar dish and put it up last week.i didnt concrete it instead i drove the pole into the ground a couple feet. the dish is perfect level and i can spin the pole it is mounted on. the reason so is because i want to eventually try to get other sats out there other than just your 61 to 148 degree sats. i am using a little sat finder which actually is worth way more than the 8 or 9 bucks i paid for it. can anyone give me any aiming tips on getting the far east or west sats? also are some of these in english?or all foreign? thanks guys! joe

Once you get west past IA7 (129) on KU there is nothing else that we can get (yes you can get a couple slate channels on 148 but that is DBS) :)

For eastern satellites, its mainly ethnic channels. Here is the list (make sure you are checking the KU ones...the list has both KU & C-Band)
MPEG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts