USTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
USTVnow - Watch Live American TV Shows Online

Anyone here sub to them? They have a Memorial Weekend Special All Channels + DVR for 6 months $24.95/month and $44 thereafter-offer available till end of weekend. Seems like a pretty nice deal & they have a private roku channel also. I may try it, no contracts & can cancel anytime. Would love to hear what other subs have to say.

stardust3 said:

Anyone here sub to them? They have a Memorial Weekend Special All Channels + DVR for 6 months $24.95/month and $44 thereafter-offer available till end of weekend. Seems like a pretty nice deal & they have a private roku channel also. I may try it, no contracts & can cancel anytime. Would love to hear what other subs have to say.

It works OK. Picture quality can be quite good. Service is primarily for ex pats.

DVR is great for watching US TV. when someplace where time zone is hours ahead EST. Who wants to watch NFL in middle of night.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Which city are the networks from?

not if u have a roku...

So roku is a requirement in US? I didn't realize that. I may sign up after while and give it a try, can always cancel if not satisfied.

Which city are the networks from?

That is a good question, someone did post not long ago where they were at. Maybe they will chime back in, I want to say 1 of them was a Harrisburg PA station, but don't recall.

It works OK. Picture quality can be quite good. Service is primarily for ex pats.

DVR is great for watching US TV. when someplace where time zone is hours ahead EST. Who wants to watch NFL in middle of night.

Thanks..........dumb ? what is ex pats?

Also their advertising isn't clear what channels you get. You get networks, CNN, ESPN , History , but by no means everything.

Networks in 24.95 package are from PA. To get Springfield, IL you must subscribe to much more expensive package.

wonder if ya could use a proxy server and get the service?

so the PA locals are sd only?and the Il channels are hd?

My experience has been that most proxy servers are to slow or destabilize the connection to make streaming video unwatchable.

I have had much better luck using OpenVPN on a decent Internet connection.

HD is available in the more expensive plans.

You only need to be "out of the US" to sign up. Roku or not. Once signed up it always assumes you are out of the US......... You can watch online or on the Roku.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)