utr on 97w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

caseyman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2010
east coast
lyngsat stated there is the utr channel on 12060h, last update may 17 2011. could not get it with azbox elite. can anybody confirm that?
thanks

Here's confirmation, UTR and BBC Persian are gone. They didn't appear in a fresh TP scan.
But my Russia Today and Al Jazeera aren't working, how 'bout for you?

UTR has come and gone twice in the past year. Maybe it'll be back some day, who knows?

The transponder with RT and AJE seemed to be having some minor power fluctuations a few weeks ago, not enough to make it drop out for me but probably enough if you weren't aimed dead-on or weren't in a high-signal area to begin with.

I have it back now, but the Q isn't as good as I remember. All the other TP's were, and are still, Ok when this one appeared "missing". Must have something to do with the weather.

CM 30 inch on the lip of the BUD. Q is normal today, but registered the nothing level on the Openbox when checked yesterday at 7pm, then back with slightly less than normal Q at 9pm. Funny thing is the air was a lot wetter(rain) at 9 then at 7.

It seems that the clouds between me and the satellite have a lot more to do with loss of signal than the rain that is coming down on my dish.We get very little rain compared to NE Oregon or even the Goodnoe Hills, but when my signal drops off and it is clear here if I look SE there are high thick clouds.

yep thick cloud cover will kill a signal...usually rain wont

of course today we had a torrential downpour and all signals were gone ;)

utr comes up again

just got may 21 2011 update on lyngsat stated UTR is there. anybody
gets it? not me with azbox elite.

Lyngsat gets updated when somebody bothers to send in updates. They're in Germany or somewhere. Did UTR even get removed from it in the first place?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)