Uverse dvr

kpip99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
Anyone know how many gigs the uverse dvr is? Or roughly how many hours of hd shows it will hold? And how many of sd? wonder if they are planning on coming out with a new one anytime soon that will hold more to compete with direct tv or dish's hopper? Or the ability to connect an external hard drive for extra storage?

Cisco 7500

Anyone know how many gigs the uverse dvr is? Or roughly how many hours of hd shows it will hold? And how many of sd? wonder if they are planning on coming out with a new one anytime soon that will hold more to compete with direct tv or dish's hopper? Or the ability to connect an external hard drive for extra storage?

500Gig................".Store up to 233 hours of SD or 65 hours of HD content ".....according to the manual

Last edited:
My son in law has Uverse TV service and has a DVR. Is it possible for him to use the RF out port on the DVR to connect to the RF in on a TV and be able to use the Qam tuner in the TV?

I'm not sure why you would want to use the QAM tuner since any channel available through QAM could also be watched with the DVR. Besides, most televisions only have one rf input. To use the QAM tuner you would have to use only the cable without the DVR. I'm not sure if any of the Uverse channels are unscrambled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts