V for Vendetta is coming

From the thread title, I thought you were referring to the old mini-series "V," and was like really? Who would spend the money on cheesy-early 80s tv on DVD? Then I thought again, and and said, well... probably me, after looking at my DVD collection ;)

Hehe, I actually rented that V a couple of years ago on Netflix. Remembered watching it on tv when I was young. Gotta love us sci fi nerds.

Hehe, I actually rented that V a couple of years ago on Netflix. Remembered watching it on tv when I was young. Gotta love us sci fi nerds.

Full disclosure: I downloaded it from iTunes and watched on my ipod touch this spring, and then bough the sequel on DVD. ;)

I wish I could draw a big red inked V across this thread :D

That's what I was thinking, too. My cousin played Marc Singer's son. He is now the project lead for Lucas Arts.

S~

ARRRGGHHH!!!!!

I too thought this was V, not V for Vendetta. I was really excited thinking I'd have some HD lizard action coming soon. I always had a crush on Jane Badler & Faye Grant. But Natalie Portman in HD is an excellent substitute.

ARRRGGHHH!!!!!

I too thought this was V, not V for Vendetta. I was really excited thinking I'd have some HD lizard action coming soon. I always had a crush on Jane Badler & Faye Grant. But Natalie Portman in HD is an excellent substitute.

Hehe... Faye Grant looks great in 480p too, but would be better in 1080p. :)

V for Vendetta is one of my favorite movies to come out in the last few years. Might be worth a purchase except I watched it in HD on HBO a couple times recently.

This was one of the first HD DVD titles released in October 2006.
Would be interesting to see whether Warner does a new encode...

Diogen.

This is good news. I got my HD DVD copy for $13 at Fry's last year. I ain't double dipping for $23. (Yeah, I still need to get a Blu-Ray player. Working on that...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)