V for Vendetta is coming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
From the thread title, I thought you were referring to the old mini-series "V," and was like really? Who would spend the money on cheesy-early 80s tv on DVD? Then I thought again, and and said, well... probably me, after looking at my DVD collection ;)

Hehe, I actually rented that V a couple of years ago on Netflix. Remembered watching it on tv when I was young. Gotta love us sci fi nerds.

Hehe, I actually rented that V a couple of years ago on Netflix. Remembered watching it on tv when I was young. Gotta love us sci fi nerds.

Full disclosure: I downloaded it from iTunes and watched on my ipod touch this spring, and then bough the sequel on DVD. ;)

I wish I could draw a big red inked V across this thread :D

That's what I was thinking, too. My cousin played Marc Singer's son. He is now the project lead for Lucas Arts.

S~

ARRRGGHHH!!!!!

I too thought this was V, not V for Vendetta. I was really excited thinking I'd have some HD lizard action coming soon. I always had a crush on Jane Badler & Faye Grant. But Natalie Portman in HD is an excellent substitute.

ARRRGGHHH!!!!!

I too thought this was V, not V for Vendetta. I was really excited thinking I'd have some HD lizard action coming soon. I always had a crush on Jane Badler & Faye Grant. But Natalie Portman in HD is an excellent substitute.

Hehe... Faye Grant looks great in 480p too, but would be better in 1080p. :)

V for Vendetta is one of my favorite movies to come out in the last few years. Might be worth a purchase except I watched it in HD on HBO a couple times recently.

This was one of the first HD DVD titles released in October 2006.
Would be interesting to see whether Warner does a new encode...

Diogen.

This is good news. I got my HD DVD copy for $13 at Fry's last year. I ain't double dipping for $23. (Yeah, I still need to get a Blu-Ray player. Working on that...)