Vampire Diaries

I didn't think that lycanthropy (in the show's mythology) was rooted in witch magic. My recollection is that Mamma Original made her family vampires to be able to fight off the Werewolves that we're threatening them. If that's the case, it wouldn't be lost to the anti-magic effect like Vampirism. But, my recollection of that is hazy, so I very well could be wrong.

I just reread that last paragraph and can't help but laugh at the subject matter we're debating.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

In the last episode he died and was resurrected back to being human, an untriggered werewolf.

Not sure about being just human. triggered werewolves do heal just not as quick as vampires.

Be interesting to see if the others are human or not.

In the books, Elena became a vampire, then died, was a ghost for a bit, then got resurrected as a human.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Not sure about being just human. triggered werewolves do heal just not as quick as vampires.

Be interesting to see if the others are human or not.

In the books, Elena became a vampire, then died, was a ghost for a bit, then got resurrected as a human.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So these are books too? I thought the writers were making this up as they went.

What coping mechanisms will Elena from The Vampire Diaries be using to deal with the fact she lost Damon (seemingly) forever?
It sounds like she’ll be burying her nose in the books, of the medical stripe. As indicated by a flurry of recent castings – and likely a pure coincidence now that TVD has Grey’s Anatomy as a time slot rival — “When we come back, we’ll see that Elena is actively pursuing a degree in pre-med,” show boss Julie Plec told us. “She’s a smart girl, and Elena’s father was a doctor, so she’s trying to figure out how to help people and save people, just as her family did.” And merely as an added bonus, “We’ll meet some hot young pre-med guys and sexy doctors” as she does so.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-arrow-castle-ncis-criminal-200140377.html

Any scoop on The Vampire Diaries?
You've probably already Season 6's first teaser, which features Stefan telling Elena to move on. Well, there's a reason their convo wasn't face-to-face. When the season begins, Stefan will definitely not be anywhere near Mystic Falls. In fact, he will have taken up a surprising new profession in his new "home." And while we're the topic of professions, Alaric also has a new job. Hey, newly resurrected vampires have rent to pay too!
http://www.tvguide.com/news/mega-bu...=breakingnews&partnerid=yahoo&ftag=yhf09b6e7d

Any Vampire Diaries scoop? Especially something about our favorite vampire, Caroline Forbes?
Ausiello: Oh, I’ve got Caroline scoop, and it’s juicy. Her romance with Stefan will become a major part of her Season 6 storyline, even if that romance isn’t exactly a two-way street. “She’s going to realize it’s a little more one-sided than she was hoping, and there’s going to be some fallout from that,” executive producer Caroline Dries says. “But just because one character doesn’t like another character, that doesn’t mean it’s not a fascinating love story.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-vampire-diaries-good-wife-h-212707155.html

On The Vampire Diaries this season, will we be meeting the leader of Luke and Liv’s coven?
We’ll learn a lot more about the Wonder Twins in Season 6, but before we meet their mysterious leader, we’ll first discover what said coven is all about. “It’s linked heavily into the deeper mythology of the show this season,” executive producer Caroline Dries says. “Once we start understanding why the heck we’re at Whitmore and what their coven is all about, we’ll really understand their plight in life and how it affects our characters.”
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-bones-once-homeland-blacklist-170027242.html

Nina Dobrev has announced that she's leaving at the end of the season.

I find this good news, as she's been farily annoying the past couple seasons, and it frees Damon to be himself again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood) is leaving too, and her on screen brother Jeremy (Steven McQueen) already left this season... All the contracts must be running out and CW budget is not enough to keep them...

So we lost Caroline's Sheriff mother, Jeremy -Elaina's hunter brother, now Elaina and Tyler the hybrid werewolf/vampire too. So the show will go on with a dwindling cast of leftovers . Isn't it just time to put a stake in this one and call it a day?:car

Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood) is leaving too, and her on screen brother Jeremy (Steven McQueen) already left this season... All the contracts must be running out and CW budget is not enough to keep them...
Lockwood won't be missed. Not much he does anyway. Jeremy possibly, but with his sister gone, he's superfluous.

With the main ties to Covington (er. Mystic Grove) gone, time to take the show on the road to somewhere else. There are only so many ideas they can run into the ground in the same location.

So we lost Caroline's Sheriff mother, Jeremy -Elaina's hunter brother, now Elaina and Tyler the hybrid werewolf/vampire too. So the show will go on with a dwindling cast of leftovers . Isn't it just time to put a stake in this one and call it a day?:car

It is the CW after all, they will bring in a new batch of hot young actors to take their places and boost the teenage vampire angst to a new level... Damon and Stefan will get some new hot chick to fight over, who will go back and forth between them like any good soap opera...

It is the CW after all, they will bring in a new batch of hot young actors to take their places and boost the teenage vampire angst to a new level... Damon and Stefan will get some new hot chick to fight over, who will go back and forth between them like any good soap opera...
Possibly ,but I don't know if I will continue on. Elania was on the show from the start and her three way between the two vampire brothers was what the show has been focused on since the beginning. Most of the characters were all off shoots from Elania and her brother. Without her, I don't see how the rest of the characters will have any real connection to each other. I think it might be time to put this show to bed for good, at least in my house.

I have to admit this season has not really held my attention any more and I am behind on episodes. I will catch up this summer, but it used to be immediate viewing....

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I have to admit this season has not really held my attention any more and I am behind on episodes. I will catch up this summer, but it used to be immediate viewing....
Lots of shows like that for me now. Usually I can keep up with everything until mid-March. Then little league season hits and I fall behind in almost everything this time of year.

The only shows I even attempt to keep up with in the Spring are "live" type ones like Survivor, and those that run short seasons and are wrapping up in March (Walking Dead, etc...).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts