Vampire Diaries

There was something about the ring that he wears. It was implied when the other vampire took it, he would be in trouble when the sun came up. I assumed that the ring let him pass himself off as human.

Okay I am starting to get interested a bit. I want to find out more about the ring . It also seems there is a background of these towns people fighting these vampire brothers . If they can develop these plots and flesh out more background , we might have a good show.

Definitely liked last Thursday's episode. It had that old villagers go after the vampires feeling to the ending of it.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the events of this episode play out next week.

The Wraith was cool!

TheWraith.jpg

Thanks, it is indeed an awesome movie.

I've heard there are going to be major developments in tonight's and next weeks episodes. I'm looking forward to a glimpse into the brothers' past.

Poor Stefan was so distraught at the end of The Vampire Diaries finale. Will he ever ?recover?
At least he's got Caroline, right? Unfortunately, that relationship won't necessarily fill the void left by the disappearance of ?his brother Damon. "It's really a character-defining journey for [Stefan], and it'll change him quite a lot," executive producer Julie Plec says. "At what point does he decide to give up or keep searching for answers?" Well,? that doesn't sound very promising for Damon now,? does it?

Question: Any truth to those rumors on Instagram that Damon is done for good on The Vampire Diaries?
Ausiello: Allow me to put those rumors to rest, Gullible Janelle. We’ve confirmed the obvious that Ian Somerhalder will be back on The Vampire Diaries next season, though it’s still anyone’s guess where Damon will be. As for Somerhalder’s Instagram post — a picture of a grave with the caption “Rest in Peace Damon Salvatore. #GameOver :(” — he was just taking advantage of the naive jerking fans’ chains.
http://tvline.com/2014/06/03/nashville-season-3-spoilers-juliette-pregnant-hayden-panettiere/

So, since Tyler is no longer a hybrid, does this also mean Stefan, Alaric, Enzo, and Elena are human leaving Caroline as the only vampire left in Covington er Mystic Falls?

So, since Tyler is no longer a hybrid, does this also mean Stefan, Alaric, Enzo, and Elena are human leaving Caroline as the only vampire left in Covington er Mystic Falls?

No. If you recall, Tyler was taken into the magic free zone where he lost his hybrid/vampire status before dying. So when he died he was just a werewolf. This is also why Damon and Elena had to speed into the explosion so they wouldn't die as humans and not end up in the veil and resurrect-able after dying.

I thought the reason they sped was so they just wouldn't die before being able to cause the explosion, as the car was to be the catalyst.

I believe Tyler is no longer a werewolf either - until he kills someone again... He is just a human...
I didn't think that lycanthropy (in the show's mythology) was rooted in witch magic. My recollection is that Mamma Original made her family vampires to be able to fight off the Werewolves that we're threatening them. If that's the case, it wouldn't be lost to the anti-magic effect like Vampirism. But, my recollection of that is hazy, so I very well could be wrong.

I just reread that last paragraph and can't help but laugh at the subject matter we're debating.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've got to finish this past season. I only got through 8 episodes before I fell behind and decided to wait for this summer to catch up

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)