Van Halen Tribute

Two full weeks of Van Halen 24/7 is getting a little old. Deep Tracks is my go to channel during work. I usually have it on all day. SXM seems to pick Deep Tracks for all of these tribute pop ups and I wonder if that is because the overall listenership for the channel is low.

Reactions: TRG
I must admit that I have been enjoying the Van Halen tribute, but I really wish they could select another station for all these "special presentations" Deep tracks is my go to station and the primary reason I pay for the subscription. It seems like lately every other month there is some dedicated programing and many of them I don't care to listen to for 2 days straight let alone 2 weeks.

I must admit that I have been enjoying the Van Halen tribute, but I really wish they could select another station for all these "special presentations" Deep tracks is my go to station and the primary reason I pay for the subscription. It seems like lately every other month there is some dedicated programing and many of them I don't care to listen to for 2 days straight let alone 2 weeks.
Try Classic vinyl, that's what I listen to.

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)