Vegas

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 14

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"The Third Man": As Jack needs to break devastating news to Mia, he also needs to hide crucial information from her and her brother.

S~

It is one of the "more than likely shows" to be cancelled joining Jersey Girl. One more show, CSI:NY, Mentalist, or Good Wife is also going to be cancelled. CBS has three shows lined up for next year.

S~

They can't cancel this show. It is a really good show.

They can, but they shouldn't. A matter of semantics. But they will. While total viewership is good, demographics are horrible.

S~

The only shows with worse ratings (Blue Bloods & CSI NY) are on Friday night. Vegas is also only first season, they can syndicate BB & CSI

Both Sunday shows (Good Wife and Mentalist) have fewer total viewers and lower 18-49 demographics than BB and CSI: NY.

S~

Should be good with the death of a crime boss and I will watch it on the DVR after Justified :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 15

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Two of a Kind": When a beautiful yet unruly actress, Violet (Anna Camp), and a Hollywood producer breeze into the Savoy, Mia, Tommy and Savino have their hands full; Dixon readily agrees to keep an eye on Violet.

S~

They'll burn off the remaining eps in late spring after the May ratings sweep, I would guess. It will certainly be axed. I liked it at first, but just went nowhere.

It will be back next week. They are still shooting according to Jason O'Mara. No word on a pickup for 13-14 yet.

Next week is a ererun. As of now, it is one of the three shows on the chopping block (or already been chopped). Made in Jersey (cancelled), Vegas (likely Cancellation), and the third is between CSI: NY, Good Wife, and Mentalist.

S~

Next week is a ererun. As of now, it is one of the three shows on the chopping block (or already been chopped). Made in Jersey (cancelled), Vegas (likely Cancellation), and the third is between CSI: NY, Good Wife, and Mentalist.

S~

I thought Blue Bloods was getting axed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)