Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
I repair machines for a living its my business and am on the road all day long. Well over 95% of my miles are driving for work. I am thinking of getting a tracker so I wouldnt have to write down anything. Get home and my vehicle would report automatically where i had been....

If I saved 20 minutes a day in mucking about, over 220 working days a year, thats over 73 hours a year........ near 2 weeks of work time.

my business is extremely busy and i need to keep better records for tax purposes:(

anyone have any experience with theses? My garmin GPS has saved me so much time being lost, this might be another way that saves time and is more convenient:)

I avoid leaving no charge service slips for customers, people hate signing them and the forms are expensive..

so this would allow better record keeping with zero effort on my part:)

http://www.traveleyes.com/Home.html
This is 200 buicks plus shipping and it appears it would give me a detailed record of my travels downloaded to my computer:) some others download the info over the net to a central computer. that gives me privacy concerns.

i am attempting to save time while being able to prove to the IRS my business miles driven are legit. this would show all my stops, which are near all business related.....

I am probably driving around 35K per year, at 50 cents a mile thats over 16 grand deduction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts