Vehicle tracker

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
I repair machines for a living its my business and am on the road all day long. Well over 95% of my miles are driving for work. I am thinking of getting a tracker so I wouldnt have to write down anything. Get home and my vehicle would report automatically where i had been....

If I saved 20 minutes a day in mucking about, over 220 working days a year, thats over 73 hours a year........ near 2 weeks of work time.

my business is extremely busy and i need to keep better records for tax purposes:(

anyone have any experience with theses? My garmin GPS has saved me so much time being lost, this might be another way that saves time and is more convenient:)

I avoid leaving no charge service slips for customers, people hate signing them and the forms are expensive..

so this would allow better record keeping with zero effort on my part:)

http://www.traveleyes.com/Home.html
This is 200 buicks plus shipping and it appears it would give me a detailed record of my travels downloaded to my computer:) some others download the info over the net to a central computer. that gives me privacy concerns.

i am attempting to save time while being able to prove to the IRS my business miles driven are legit. this would show all my stops, which are near all business related.....

I am probably driving around 35K per year, at 50 cents a mile thats over 16 grand deduction

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)