Verizon now has some new low priced plans

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
I was on the America 65 plan which had metered minutes, per text charges and 2Gb of data for $59.99 a month.

Now one of the new plans allows for unlimited text/talk with 250Mb data for a penny more. Great plan for me as I don't use much data. Also some other plans with different data amounts for less than $100 per month.

I was on the America 65 plan which had metered minutes, per text charges and 2Gb of data for $59.99 a month.

Now one of the new plans allows for unlimited text/talk with 250Mb data for a penny more. Great plan for me as I don't use much data. Also some other plans with different data amounts for less than $100 per month.

that is nice to know. but i have 5 lines active so i don't know if this would work for me.

I would agree. These new plans are a response to some pressure being felt from some of the new deals from other providers. Primary beneficiaries are single line, low data users like me.

$60 doesn't impress

Unless you absolutely, positively, have to be on Verizon for coverage ...
There is a GSM $45/mo alternative with 2500mb LTE.
I went to a new $30/mo 500mb no LTE plan. (My 4S doesn't speak LTE)
Both are over ATT network and include unlimited text & talk.

Unless you absolutely, positively, have to be on Verizon for coverage ...
There is a GSM $45/mo alternative with 2500mb LTE.
I went to a new $30/mo 500mb no LTE plan. (My 4S doesn't speak LTE)
Both are over ATT network and include unlimited text & talk.

Verizon is perceived as best of bunch overall, which brings a premium to their pricing. These new lower rates for those that use less data are very welcome.

In my town ATT isn't so good, too many dead spots. And that complaint has been said about a few other areas around here. Verizon and Alltel are the best coverage in our area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)