Verizon offering HTC DROID DNA for free through May 21st

The DNA is an excellent phone, but is getting older. Still has a quad core, and a 1080p 5" screen. Fantastic choice for the money.

Makes me think that they Verizon "one" version is coming soon.

Ahh, missed that.

Good for Verizon subs that want the top of the line HTC, however, I wonder how some will feel about going down in screen size for not a "huge" jump in specs elsewhere? Of course, if it bothered them, I suppose that they could go ahead and get the DNA now and not have an issue. :)

We're due for upgrades and my wife might be interested in this... Will have to point it out to her. Myself - I'm holding out for the Galaxy S IV in hopes that the S III will end up cheaper than it already is. I've come to accept that we'll lose our unlimited data whether we like it or not.... :( I'm not paying $400-600 for a phone and the rumor is, VZW is taking it away no matter what in a year.

i am eligible for an upgrade but an online verizon representative would not give me the free phone on a new contract. the reason was i wasn't going from basic phone to smart phone. she suggested i call verizon and see if they would do anything. i'm this close to leaving them for several reasons.

just called them and i was told the promotion isn't theres and must be a third party. not only that, she didn't seem concerned that i will be cancelling my account with them in a few weeks. not good kids!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i am eligible for an upgrade but an online verizon representative would not give me the free phone on a new contract. the reason was i wasn't going from basic phone to smart phone. she suggested i call verizon and see if they would do anything. i'm this close to leaving them for several reasons.

just called them and i was told the promotion isn't theres and must be a third party. not only that, she didn't seem concerned that i will be cancelling my account with them in a few weeks. not good kids!!!!!!!!!!!

update, i just talked to a lady in verizon communications and she said it wasn't there promotion. and she didn't seem concerned that i will cancel 3 of my 4 lines in a few weeks. bye bye verizon!

I'm eligible for an upgrade next month. Still considering between the 5S(6), galaxy S4, or the One. The Droid is intriguing though. Too bad this promo will be gone next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check Amazon for the non-Apple devices when you're eligible. The S III was $29 two days ago and is $49 currently. At VZW, it's $99. I got my Thunderbolt through Amazon a couple of years ago - got a new unit with a 32gb SD card for less $$ than my wife got a refurbished T'bolt with 16gb card for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)