Verizon reportedly close to a four-year, $1 billion deal to stream every NFL game

Too expensive of a deal IMHO, and it's restrictive to mobile phones only. I wonder if they will restrict it to not work over wifi?

How many have the data to be able to do this all day on Sunday? Not many if you can't use wifi.

Sounds like more of a windfall for the NFL than Verizon.1 billion,for all those limitations?Pretty steep imho.

Sounds like more of a windfall for the NFL than Verizon.1 billion,for all those limitations?Pretty steep imho.

I'm sure they will have no qualms about raising our rates to make sure it remains profitable for them... in addition to the monthly charges subscribers will get.

I'm sure they will have no qualms about raising our rates to make sure it remains profitable for them... in addition to the monthly charges subscribers will get.

No doubt about that,they will also use it as a promotional tool,to lure in new customers.

I have a feeling that when dtv's contract is up with Sunday Ticket,it will be made available to multiple providers,and possibly be streamed via nfl.com.If that happens Verizon will basically get screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)