verizon (universal remote)?

tdish

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 28, 2005
im currently trying out the verizon fios....
so far to bad...however the remote(in my opinion )is hard to use!

switching from (cable)to (tv) for volume control there is a verizon volume and a tv volume....??

the button lay out is terrible!!

i have been dish network programmed!@.(i like the remote)

is there a good universal remote out there???

Hold down the TV button until the red lights start flashing on the remote, then press the volume + key. This will fix the volume problem by locking the remote only on the tv volume.

I got a One For All remote model URC-6820B00 for something like $15 bucks of Amazon. It's a learning remote to boot. I believe it even came preprogrammed for the Motorola DVR that FiosTV uses so there was very little learning I needed to do for extra buttons. Much better than the one that comes with their DVR.

Oops, sorry I just looked at the model number on the back. Go to One-For-All's website and you can see all their learning remotes to find which you need. I'm really impressed by the features of it for the price.

I like the layout and the feel better for the universal Sony remotes, but they're too expensive and the cheaper models don't have enough buttons such as the 'replay' that is included in the Fios remote.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)