Verizon's NFL Mobile

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

meStevo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 20, 2004
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Launching 4/12, becomes a paid app/service or something after the new year if you don't have it already. Will have full draft day coverage, streaming 24/7 NFLN access, and game audio in addition to the expected stats and whatnot.

To be honest, will be strange not seeing the Sprint NFL Mobile commercials, they were usually pretty good (except for the Steelers one, I bet all the people were calling that fan back and laughing at her as they slid through the season).

Will be rolled out Monday, and the app is available via Droid-Life.

VZW exclusive for 4 years, free this season it looks like (other than data usage)

Engadget from last month about it:
NFL Mobile comes to Verizon with livestreaming RedZone channel -- Engadget

Droid-Life:
NFL Mobile App Launching April 12 on Verizon | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog
Download: NFL Mobile on Verizon Now | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

Edit: Just downloaded it from Droid-life... im watching Super Bowl 7 on NFLN, this is pretty awesome.

Last edited:
yeah we lost the NFL mobile live app and the NFL Network in our sprint tv channel lineup :mad:

I've started tuning into NFLN on the drive to work, while the phone is sitting in my car mount, pretty awesome stuff.

Now I just need to get a new radio with an audio jack input so I can connect it to my speakers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)