Veronica Mars Season premiere is Tonight

I undertatand that there is no overarching theme for the season this year. Still it is worth a shot. I have no idea why i like this show but I do.

I have no idea why I like it either. But I watch it and DVR each episode. I can't say I am overly interested in Kristen Bell so she's not the reason (I don't think she's horrible either :) ) But for some reason I got into it.

It seems no show where the main character began in HS and then transitions to college ever makes it long so time will tell. But since this show doesn't really center around school, it could be a different story. I am mostly interested in what the main plot is gonna be this season. I must say last season was a bit of a twist.

I think that t hey have dropped the idea ofa central mystery for the whole season---as I said above.

The new network ordered eight more episodes of "Hill," while "Veronica" got seven more, making a total of 21 and 21 episodes, respectively, report trade sources. Each show was picked up for 13 episodes this past spring.

In its third season, "Veronica" has increased its viewership by 7 percent among adults 18-34 and 5 percent among women 18-34 compared to last year when it was on UPN. It's averaged a 1.6 rating/4 share among the 18-34 demo and a 2.2/6 among women 18-34. This year, "Veronica" followd "Gilmore Girls" and also marks the titular protagonist's (Kristen Bell) first year of college.

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-c...pisodes,0,6856703.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines

I just started watching Veronica Mars this season and love it. Its a great show. I like that Kristen Bell gal, she has spunk (or whatever you call it) and pretty I must add.

I'm just glad as hell that it's not up against Lost anymore. :D
I LOVED the first season of this show, but didn't follow it much last year --- I just couldn't pull myself away from Lost.

And I loves me some Kristin Bell, and her moxie (some call it "spunk" ;) ).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts