Versus.com has been rebranded

Probably very soon now. They did say that when the NHL contract got signed, Versus would be rebranded within 90 days. It's been over a week now so I say give it another week or two and Versus will be rebranded completely.

All I want to know is if Versus will make the Tour De France available via streaming.

Well, Versus cut off all of the Indy Car streaming this year. No practice, no qualifying for races on ABC. So us IndyCar fans are SOoL.

what does a website related to a channel have to do with Dish. this is a overal cable thing not just Dish.

Much of what is discussed here is not strictly Dish related. Look at all the comments about OWN. But Versus is carried on Dish and they are in the process of rebranding to the NBC affiliation.

Looks like they will still cover cycling well even though the web site is different now. First thing I worried about too when I saw this post (and Hockey.)
From the new site:
Don't miss your favorite cycling events on Versus and get all your complete cycling coverage on NBCSports.com
The 2011 Epic Cycle Schedule
The 2011 Epic Cycle Schedule - Cycling- NBC Sports
Tour de France, July 2-24
June 24 @ 10pm- Preview show
July 2-24: Multiple airings, times TBD

Looks like they will still cover cycling well even though the web site is different now. First thing I worried about too when I saw this post (and Hockey.)
From the new site:
Don't miss your favorite cycling events on Versus and get all your complete cycling coverage on NBCSports.com
The 2011 Epic Cycle Schedule
The 2011 Epic Cycle Schedule - Cycling- NBC Sports
Tour de France, July 2-24
June 24 @ 10pm- Preview show
July 2-24: Multiple airings, times TBD
Yeah, they'll cover it on Versus, but I don't get Versus and was hoping they'd offer a PPV online deal like they did last year. If not, I'll just have to survive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)