Versus Free Preview Over for Silver 200?

chuckster_dude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Buffalo, NY
The free preview of Versus for Classic Silver 200 is scheduled to end tonight. But given DirecTv's still unsettled dispute with Versus, does anyone know of DISH keeping the preview open at that level past tonight....or permanently moving it down to Silver 200??

The free preview of Versus for Classic Silver 200 is scheduled to end tonight. But given DirecTv's still unsettled dispute with Versus, does anyone know of DISH keeping the preview open at that level past tonight....or permanently moving it down to Silver 200??

Just be glad you can watch the Sabres Game on Versustonight in HD:)

Living here in St. Louis, it would be really nice to see this preview become a permanent addition. It is really been frustrating losing most of the Blues' broadcasts on Fox Sports. I have really enjoyed Versus, will be sorry to see the network leave the preview mode.:angel:

noticed in the other thread regrading Vs., it's off for Bronze package customers of Dish, but still on for Sliver package customers (which i have the sliver package.) anyone else with the Sliver package still getting Vs.

they may have pulled it for now on the Sliver , maybe the reason for it being on the dish site's list of top 200 channels is because they maybe in the process of finalizing the deal to move Vs. to the Sliver package. or they just flip the switch to the sliver but messed up royal.

Chatting session: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please wait while we find a representative to assist you. In order to ensure we are providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction, this conversation will be recorded.
Thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer, I will be happy to assist you today. Please give me 2-3 minutes to access your account and review the information you have already provided
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: I am glad that you have reached me today. I will definitely help you with your concern.
FKent: Versus is showing as a channel in the Classic Silver 200 package but I am not receiving this channel.
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: I can check it for you. To ensure that I have the correct account in front of me, can you verify the address and zip code on the account?
FKent: 19 XXXXXXXX
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: Thank you for the information. Let me check the account now.
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: Versus channel is part of the Classic Gold 250 package. I can add the channel on the account now and it will be available in 10-15 minutes.
FKent: According to the DISH programming packages listed on the DISH website it is in the Classic silver 200,
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: Let me check it in the website. Can you please give me the link that shows Versus is part of the Silver plan?
FKent: America's Top 200 Package - Over 200 Channels From DISH Network
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: Thank you. I am checking it now.
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: To verify, are you looking for Versus channel in HD or in SD?
FKent: Both. I have HD also on my account.
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: That is correct. So, you want to get it both in HD and SD?
FKent: Yes. Is it supposed to be in Silver 200?
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: The channel is part of the Gold package. I really apologize for the confusion what is in the website is not really clear.
FKent: Actually the website is perfectly clear, is says Vs is in silver 200. Are you saying there is an error on the DISH website?
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: I understand, I am showing that as well. If you would check, the Versus channel is not 151.
FKent: Vs has always been on 151 in SD and 9466 in HD. that is what is also showing in my guide in green right now. What do you mean?
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: The channel might be a free preview that is the reason you are not getting it now.
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: Try to check the channel online channel line up and you will see that the channel is part of the Gold 250 package.
FKent: So I am asking you if you are you saying the DISH website has an error on it?
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: I am not saying that the website is currently getting an error. There is a possibility that it is not updated yet.
(03mk) Sheba A. 6F2: I'll forward your concern to our management so that this will not create any confusion to our customers again.
FKent: OK thanks.
[/FONT]
spacer.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts