Versus HD Problems?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

racingmoose

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
Just wondering if anyone else if having problems with Versus HD tonight watching the Detroit/Columbus hockey game? The screen has black bars on the sides. Other HD channels seem fine.

Me too, and not happy. At least the Wings are dominating.

It's not even SD, it looks like it's squeezed HD. Not even the studio is HD.

DAVE

I noticed that earlier too. I am glad that I get the FSN Detroit broadcast of the game though. Good to hear the broadcasters cheering on my team!!!

I watched the Sharks game and the only thing that I noticed was abnormal pixelation. Besides that, the HD was fine.

Thanks for the replies.

The HD seemed fine for the Blackhawks/Flames game, but throughout the Wings game it looked like was mentioned above...sort of a squeezed HD picture. It definitely looked unusual.

We're watching from central PA.

Thanks for the replies.

The HD seemed fine for the Blackhawks/Flames game, but throughout the Wings game it looked like was mentioned above...sort of a squeezed HD picture. It definitely looked unusual.

We're watching from central PA.

Yes, I didn't notice any problems with the Hawks game. Go Hawks.

I had the same squeezed HD picture problem too. Good to know that it wasn't just me. I fixed it by changing the "format" to stretch mode on the remote. Of course, the other channels looked weird. They seemed to correct the problem just before the game ended.

You know it might be the signal that was sent from the game (in detroit). I remember watching march madness and one of the games was aired in HD, but the audio was messing up and to get the audio to work they shrink the screen until they got problem fixed. well later that night they were talking about it and some "expert" said they were having difficulties from the satellite feeds coming from where ever the game was.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts