Versus Satellite

I am asking because a friend of had Dish Network, but he can't get Versus because the installer said he can't pick up that Satellite. I was just wondering to see if it's true. Are the other SD National Channels on the same Sat?

What kind of stupid installer would set somebody up when he can't get one of the core satellites?

119 is still considered the core satellite with, by far, the most SD channels for up to the 200 tier, with 110 providing the added value for the 250 tier, some HD's and several LIL's. Echo 11, one of 2 sats operating at 110, is all spot beam if that gives you an idea of how Dish uses 110. After Dish acquired the 110 licenses, 110 was used primarily for LiL's and some added value channels for the top 250 tier. However, my feeling is that 119 & 110 are, together, the core, as in the Dish 500, as the Dish 500 became the standard in 1999.

I am asking because a friend of had Dish Network, but he can't get Versus because the installer said he can't pick up that Satellite. I was just wondering to see if it's true. Are the other SD National Channels on the same Sat?

To get Versus you have to be at the 250 or better level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts