Versus

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

justinndover

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
Just a question, I joined Dish back in December and signed up for the Top 200 and the 15 off the package for 1 year. I am a huge hockey fan and this package doesn't get Versus. Can I upgrade my package, still get my 15 off and when the playoffs are over switch back to my top 200 and still receive the 15 off? Any help with this would be great! Can't miss my hockey.

Your $15 off deal is based on length of subscription - usually two years.
Upgrading should be no problem. As for future downgrades, they might have a problem with that. We have the 250 pack for F1, NHL and cycling (TDF runs almost every day in July and it is broadcast live in upconverted wide screen 576p!). As an added bonus 250 throws in a bunch of movie channels and a couple more news sources.

Should add on, on the hockey front, if you follow the main contenders you will see all the playoff game with 250.

Last edited:
Thanks, I am a huge Penguins fan and live in south central PA so my 2 teams are the Flyers and Capitals on my local sports that i get. So I pay for the extra multi sports package so I can get FSN Pittsburgh to watch the Penguins games. Last year while the game were on Versus they were also broadcasted on FSN, but not this year. I will call since the playoffs start tomorrow.

I recently signed up for the Top 250 package with the $15 rebate monthly. I did this so I could get Versus for the Stanley Cup Playoffs. I was told I could downgrade to the Top 200 or Top 120 after the playoffs are over and there would only be a one time $5 downgrade fee. I was told I would still retain the $15 rebate as long as I maintained the minimum Top 120 package or greater.

Regards,

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts