Very disappointed!

MellowYBird

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2006
Sky Angel is now airing commercials about some man's erections & sex problems!
I am VERY disappointed with the change in Sky Angel. They really had something good going. Why the change?

Does anyone know if DishFAMILY airs this type of commercials and content?

~MYB~

What channel did you see this commercial? Fox News? I see many commercials on Fox News that I would think Sky Angel could replace with something else such as Nip Tuck ads for FX. And yes Dish Family would have the same commercials. Sky Angel has tried to edit commercial content on Fox News Channel but they could do better. They do replace the Enzyte male enhancement commercials with other commercials. But like with the FX ads, they could do better. Much better.

The DIshFamily package is basically some channels that have "family friendly" content. The comnmercials are the same regardless if you have DishFamily or Americas Almost Everything Pack.

This commercial was aired during the 7 pm hour of "Green Acres" on GTN.
Our Fox News Channel, along with Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movie Channel, and H&G Channel, anything rated over PG, and any L, SC, N etc. are blocked. (Of course the rating block only works if the rating is in the program guide.) So, I was totally not expecting this type of commercial from Sky Angel.

Thought of trying DishFAMILY, but I don't know since it would be the same.

~MYB~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts