Very strange occurence!!!

K_dgoodwin

Original poster
Jul 30, 2009
north carolina
I have a 722 and 222 with a 1000.4 dish. I have alot of trees so the dish is about 200 feet from the receivers. Everything was working fine, now I have a recurring problem. Both receivers loose signal at the same time. Tech came out and got it working and the in the morning lost signal again. Tech came out again and changed LNB and it worked fine that day. The next morning it quit again. When I check switch it counts 1 of 38. Tech came out again and checked all connections and got it working again. Now got up this morning and it is not working again. Could the distance from the dish be the problem? My signal strength is ok and I can't understand why it worked fine for awhile and now I am having this problem all the time. Help!!!

I had 1 1000.2 installed last week. Between 2:00 and 3:00 PM, I have had this intermittent issue of losing many of the channels. I have to unplug the my VIP 201 (in the family room) reboot, and all channels return. This has happened twice. The VIP in the bedroom has had no problems yet. The bedroom has about thirty more feet of cable. The second time it happened I changed to netflix. Watched a movie. When the movie was over the channels were back on there own. The first occurrence they didn't come back on there own. There is no distance issue. When I ran a check switch during these occurrences it counts 1 of 38. Error 869 can't find all the sats. I don' loose all channels. It appears HD singnal is affected. I'll update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts