Viacom satellite channels to increase advertising content

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
12m30s of commercials in MTV per hour my ***! My ad chopper is removing about 17 mins per hour of ads when I watch Real World or Jersey Shore. Maybe the 12m30s refers to paid ads and the other 5 mins or so are MTV promotions?

viacom shouldn't put in more ads, just do more product placement within the shows. During Jersey Shore, maybe Trojan can have a product placement for their product since none of the cast members seem to know what it is let alone use it.

Your paying to watch ads. What a joke. I want to dump Dish Network and not subscribe to any satellite TV or cable TV programming. I want to cut the cord but I live at home and no one else would let me do so. Anyway when I put on my receiver what do I see on 99% of the channels 8 out of 10 times (not counting the premium channels like HBO) a commercial playing. I watch more Netflix at night then actual Dish programming. Actually I watch Netflix almost every night except on SyFi Mondays. Also Netflix has many of the shows airing on the the cable channels. I am going to watch Doctor Who or Star Trek TNG on the buchured BBC America channel with commercials or I am going to watch it on Netflix without any ads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)