This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vick is a genius.

cybok0

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 23, 2006
Sha Ka Ree.

Vick enters drug program | ajc.com

Drug Program May Reduce Vick's Sentence | ajc.com

I wounder if he planned getting caught smoking pot, or if his lawyer put him up to this.

Gee, this is rediculous,
the guy gets caught doing drugs,, they add a little time to the sentence, they say go to rehab .
So now he gets out EARLIER because of this ?
How about telling him to go to rehab AND STICK AROUND ... he's got nothing else to do, why would it be an option.

What kind of country club is this ?

Does he get NFL ST next year so he can see his buddies too ?

Jimbo

He did it on purpose to serve some of his time in rehab instead of jail. I don't think he will get out early....but doing his jail time in rehab is ALOT easier than doing it in federal prison.

He did it on purpose to serve some of his time in rehab instead of jail. I don't think he will get out early....but doing his jail time in rehab is ALOT easier than doing it in federal prison.
Disco dancer you are making an accusation, period. Do you have absolute [INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE] that Mr. Vick did that?
Thank you

What am I missing? How can someone that goes to jail for killing and torturing dogs and orchestrating an illegal dog fighting gambling ring shorten his sentence by going to drug rehab? This is insane if that monster gets his sentence shortened.....

And OP, calling Vick a "genius" is an insult to your own intelligence.

It's called sarcasm.

Disco dancer you are making an accusation, period. Do you have absolute [INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE] that Mr. Vick did that?
Thank you

Nutralite...I don't have proof, sorry I offend your buddy Ron Mexico....Would YOU rather do some of your time in a federal prison or do some of your time in a drug rehab center and be included as time served?

But rehab should not count towards his prison time.

But it does, and that's why he's doing it. I agree with Salsa, I think he knew or his lawyer knew that if he got high before the trial and got caught, he would do less time.

But it does, and that's why he's doing it. I agree with Salsa, I think he knew or his lawyer knew that if he got high before the trial and got caught, he would do less time.

Then they should ADD another year to his sentence, that would serve him right.
And send him to prison not the country club he's currently in.

Jimbo

Then they should ADD another year to his sentence, that would serve him right.
And send him to prison not the country club he's currently in.

Jimbo

The sad part is that he'll get out early, get reinstated to the NFL, teams will be slobbering all over him to come to their team, and once again he'll be a multi-millionaire, and the role model of many kids.

I was going to delete this but, I don't see Vurbano's thread.