vid & audio not synched

Status
Please reply by conversation.

odinbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2010
central NY
Gotta ask this, seems NBC is a pretty good company, why is the amc18 master always out of sync? Watch the mouths.

I don't know either, but they aren't the only one with this problem. The audio lags behind the video by a second or more on our local CBS affiliate's second digital OTA channel. Primary HD channel is fine, but the second channel which is the same stuff only SD is always way out of sync.

I have noticed audio lagging behind video on a few satellite channels too, but cannot tell you which ones for sure.

I just channel-up and back down, even on the OTA signals it usually fixes it. For awhile, at least. Your channels on amc18 may have other problems though.

Is it possible that Network affiliates, sync the audio/video before/during re-transmission of the amc18 master nbc feeds? I say this because, I switched back and forth during broadcasts and same show is out of sync on amc18 but In sync on the Puerto Rico mux on g16.
Is everyone seeing the audio/video out-of-sync on the amc18 feeds or is it a tuning issue here?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)