Video and Audio goes out of synch on my H3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jim Koenig

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 12, 2009
central minnesota
I have noticed over the past several weeks that the video and audio will goes out of synch on my H3. The video will start to lag the audio by several seconds. This is not a big deal since I just change channels and then change back and they are back in synch. I should add that I am seeing this on a Joey 2 connected to a H3. Is anyone else seeing this?

I have noticed over the past several weeks that the video and audio will goes out of synch on my H3. The video will start to lag the audio by several seconds. This is not a big deal since I just change channels and then change back and they are back in synch. I should add that I am seeing this on a Joey 2 connected to a H3. Is anyone else seeing this?

I saw this this AM. Didn't think to change channels.

I saw this this AM. Didn't think to change channels.

a couple of other things: my TV does not have the ability to adjust the audio or video delay. Also, it may have something to do with the channel I was watching: CNN. I am not sure. The video delay was at least 2 or more seconds.

a couple of other things: my TV does not have the ability to adjust the audio or video delay. Also, it may have something to do with the channel I was watching: CNN. I am not sure. The video delay was at least 2 or more seconds.

Mine wasn't that bad, maybe a second, but noticeable. It was on my local ABC station.

Not a Hopper thing I have had it happen as you say over the past few weeks on my 612. Not often, not in the last week or more. Changing channels fixes it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
No evidence of the problem again this morning. Must have just been a temporary thing. Then again, this ABC channel used to have audio sync issues on their OTA signal, so who knows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)