Video Blackouts on Universal HD

I did see one blackout during a Universal HD promo. I guess I don't watch the commercials since they seem to have maybe ten they rotate through. Those, and the PSAs. All I have to say is "Peruvian song" and "thwack" and you know which one I'm talking about.:D

I found out my HD RSNs are at 129?W so I may be climbing on the roof and swinging my Dish300 around to the west when it warms up. If so, bye-bye blackouts...

I've watched close to two hours worth of UniversalHD shows this evening (Surface and Battlestar Galactica) and so far, so good. No blackouts. Dare we say that Dish has found the problem and fixed it?

LER,
That was the address I was looking for. It may be a moot point as it appears to be fixed now. If it does crop up again, I'll make sure to let Dish know...

Hey LER! I didn't know that email. Thanks.

Gonna email them about periodic audio stuttering that regularly occurs on HdNet; usually for just ten seconds or show, but it happens pretty regularly on shows.

see previous comment. I really think we need a "useful addresses" sticky somewhere for both Dish and DirecTV.

That address (dishquality@echostar.com) has been posted MANY times in various threads over the years.

If folks are seeing reception/audio/video issues, those folks WANT TO KNOW about it, and WILL respond.

I've used it multiple times.

LER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)