Video Game Music

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Who here likes video game music?

I've been listening to some of the game music from the NES era lately.

Haven't done that much lately, when I was in high school and net radio was taking off there was at least one video game music station i used to listen to a lot. I am sure there are similar ones out there now.

The one that always stuck with me was the music in Zozo in Final Fantasy 3. In face, just reading this post has it stuck in my head for the rest of the day now, thanks. :)

Haven't done that much lately, when I was in high school and net radio was taking off there was at least one video game music station i used to listen to a lot. I am sure there are similar ones out there now.

The one that always stuck with me was the music in Zozo in Final Fantasy 3. In face, just reading this post has it stuck in my head for the rest of the day now, thanks. :)

VGMusic Radio is pretty cool.
http://radio.emulationzone.org/extern/m3u/chan09_fm.m3u

I've got audio tracks from Halo and Halo 2 on my Zune player...... Listen to them all the time..... One of the better things about the Halo games is the music.... Most impact in a game since the early Wing Commander games....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts