Video On Demand Active as of Today

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Did anyone else notice that the VOD service is active now on the HR20 ,with National software. Well in case you didn't notice have a look. And How can I hook up my HR 20 to my High speend internet ,when my modem is about 50' feet away from my TV! Can it be hooked up wireless.

I thought VoD had been out? We have had it on our HR20 (non-CE) for many weeks. Yes, you can go wireless; that is how we do it.

Did anyone else notice that the VOD service is active now on the HR20 ,with National software. Well in case you didn't notice have a look. And How can I hook up my HR 20 to my High speend internet ,when my modem is about 50' feet away from my TV! Can it be hooked up wireless.

It has been out for the HR-20 for a while. The only difference is that with this new Staggered release its active on the HR-21. It's been posted before already already and they even have instructions on how to activate it on the 21 as a sticky. :D

If you connected your DVR to the internet, D* automatically saw you were connected and they downloaded your DVR with the DOD software. See past posts on this sight. I also went on the web in my account and clicked on the approval button to let them view my viewing habits. (Not sure if that was necessary) but within days of setting up the internet access on the DVR's they made the DOD active. No CE was required.

Why did it take my receiver so long to get this download. What a crock! Well ,atleast I have it now.

i recall getting the software download in late january. but i only noticed VOD info in my menu a few days ago. must buy that router on pay day!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)