Video On Demand Limit Hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Is there a limit of how many free video on demand programs that can be downloaded? We downloaded a SHO program series that has six seasons that are free to our Hopper 3. We watched all of season one episodes and six season two episodes. When we went to watch episode seven we started getting the pop up that said we have to rent it.

The dish on demand is screwy. I've seen titles that are in the free section, but when you click on them you can't play them, only info on how to subscribe to that channel.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Is there a limit of how many free video on demand programs that can be downloaded? We downloaded a SHO program series that has six seasons that are free to our Hopper 3. We watched all of season one episodes and six season two episodes. When we went to watch episode seven we started getting the pop up that said we have to rent it.
Problem fixed. I called DISH and discovered my SHO Time subscribtion special price ran out last nite so SHO Time was dropped. DISH added it back and now the SHO Time videos on demand works now.

Reactions: DWS44 and JSheridan
The dish on demand is screwy. I've seen titles that are in the free section, but when you click on them you can't play them, only info on how to subscribe to that channel.
Yep, that is true. To get SHO Time video on demand programs that are free you have to subscribed to the regular SHO Time channel. Read post #3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)