video on demand

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
Anyone know what kind of programming Dish is going to ffer on Video on Demand? I personally would like to see Howard Stern. I know he's available on digital cable but I refuse to get anymore cable than I need to subscribe to the internet. I most assuredly despise Comcast and don't want to give them anymore money than I have to.

Ron

I don't quite understand the On Demand programming. I could get Jarhead On Demand for $4.99 or on all day PPV ticket for $3.99, doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me!

I ended up biting the bullet and paying the $21/month ($14 for Howard, $7 for the box) just getting Howard through TWC. It actually only cost me $10 more, since they dropped my internet cost by $10.

I don't think you'll ever see it on satellite, since On Demand is owned by the cable companies.

angiodan said:
I ended up biting the bullet and paying the $21/month ($14 for Howard, $7 for the box) just getting Howard through TWC. It actually only cost me $10 more, since they dropped my internet cost by $10.

I don't think you'll ever see it on satellite, since On Demand is owned by the cable companies.
well as i said i'm not switching back to Comcast just to get Howard. I hear it on Sirius and that's good enough for me.

Ron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts