Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
At CES Scott got to interview Dish Network CEO (and Big Cheese) Charlie Ergen.

This interview was broadcast on the Scottie Chat which was broadcast from the Dish Network booth at the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

To watch the video in full HD please click on the title in the player below. Once at Youtune Click on Watch In HD.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJm_s0UlWH8]YouTube - Scott Greczkowski Interviews Charlie Ergen[/ame]#

Ugh. So far so bad. I'm getting unwatchable bandwidth, even on the regular SD version. Just checked and my downline bandwidth is 25Mbps. Ah, I see a workaround. Just pause it until the red bar fills up it's buffer.

I didn't have time to sync the audio from the recorder in my hand to the video. You can hear the good audio in the Scottie Chat which is available in the Podcast. :)

My Bad... I was the cameraman and soundman all in one... my Camera catches sound pretty good in the wild, but in a crowd like that it caught everything around...(we saw newer models with an external mic jack at the show, in fact the Manufacturer took ramy and myselfs pic's with their cameras ;))

People kept yelling for him during the interview.

Charlie was supposed to be with us live (as was Mark Jackson) at the Scottie Chat but one of his meetings was moved into that time slot. So thats why we had to pre record it.

Charlie was actually worried about the noise in the hall and we walked around trying to find a quieter place, but ended up back in the Dish booth.

I appreciate him being there and coming up to me to do the interview. He always goes out of his way for us here at SatelliteGuys.

Don, I may be able to put this into the project I'm working on for the Scotty chat. The audio is already cleaned up. Syncing is a bity of a challenge as Scott's Mac audio seems to ve free run and not locked. That means the audio drifts and goes out of sync about every 30 seconds. I have the rest of the program synced manually now but it would really complete the project with your video (picture only) It would replace the stills I am currently using.
If I don't get too many interruptions I should have it done Thursday night.

To watch the video in full HD please click on the title in the player below. Once at Youtune Click on Watch In HD.
If you have a YouTube account, you can tell it to always show the high-quality version, if available obviously, instead of starting the std-quality and then re-starting the better version.

Don, I may be able to put this into the project I'm working on for the Scotty chat. The audio is already cleaned up. Syncing is a bity of a challenge as Scott's Mac audio seems to ve free run and not locked. That means the audio drifts and goes out of sync about every 30 seconds. I have the rest of the program synced manually now but it would really complete the project with your video (picture only) It would replace the stills I am currently using.
If I don't get too many interruptions I should have it done Thursday night.
That would be Great! Scott of course has a version I sent to him... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)