Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here is a look at the Dish Network and Sling Media booths.

You can watch this video is High Quality over at YouTube. :)

Last edited:
nice

Nice and this will also work with the 722k? I'm referring to the sling anywhere. personally don't want anything to do w/the wifi. Best the wifi TV isn't gonna be cheap. OMG the audio was SO distorted it was hard to listen too.

So the Sling Receiver 300 will sling side 2 of the 922 in HD to a TV? That would be perfect for my bedroom TV. I've been trying to figure out how I can get Dish to there.

How big is that monitor Scott? I would love to put a 26" in my kitchen.

So is that the only monitor compatible with it? Hopefully they come out with a larger one. What is the monitor picking up? Side one of the receiver or side 2?

Scott how many other tvs can access the 922 over the net. I mean say I am out of town and accessing via computer can someone at my house be accessing the 922 over the new 300 box via the network. CAn two tvs at a time in the network access it?

Owned by E*

It would work with a Directv STB with the proper SW download, was the way I understood it...(will have to dig thru my press kit :))

So why would E* want Sling to sell to D* until it is established for E? It would make a lot of the price "increase" for hardware go away for many people.

The question is why would DirecTV allow a software download on their DVRs so the new Sling adaptor can be used on them? Knowing Sling is E*, E* is DISH, and DISH is their direct competitor?

The answer is if everyone likes Sling and asks for Sling features. That will not happen unless Sling first get it rolling on DISH. Sling does have some advantages, some people already have Sling to work with DirecTV DVRs and cable DVRs without any software download, so there is already a user base.

But to convince your competitors to actually download software for you, that will be nearly impossible.

Great Job on your coverage on all the stuff at CES. We at E* don't get alot of info and this does help me alot. PM me if I can help with anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)