Video Stuttering on Voom channels last night

gmitchell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
Southeast Ohio
Anyone else notice the video stuttering on the Voom channels last night? I was trying to watch a Zatoichi movie on the Kung Fu channel and it was really hard to watch. This was in 9:00 pm time frame. It did clear up around half way through the movie. I checked other HD channels and it only seemed to effect the Voom channel. :eek:

Anyone else notice the video stuttering on the Voom channels last night? I was trying to watch a Zatoichi movie on the Kung Fu channel and it was really hard to watch. This was in 9:00 pm time frame. It did clear up around half way through the movie. I checked other HD channels and it only seemed to effect the Voom channel. :eek:

Not sure why, but I saw a lot of stuttering on several different channels last night, not just Voom. Switched to watching only OTA.

I mainly watched LIL locals last night off 118 (hopefully soon to be 61.5), but noticed no stuttering at all.

Ted

Recently had the same experience with SD recordings. Checked set up and found the software had just upgraded. Posted the same question and one of the posts said it needed a hard boot. At a convenient time (when you are not watching or recording anything) unplug the receiver for about 30 seconds. Worked for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts