Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
From the 2008 CES show, here is Scott Greczkowski with a wrap up of what happened at the XTremeHD Press Conference.

[youtube]cVqGMnhmGXY[/youtube]

Thank you for your support of SatelliteGuys.US!

Back to the X StreamHD topic. I had a look at the website and it looks like something I might invest in. It sort of goes hand in hand with apple TV concept but on steroids, IE HD 1080 signal. I could not however see any info on pricing. Does anyone know what the subscription cost are predicted to be and also what kind of investment initially is required.

Back to the X StreamHD topic. I had a look at the website and it looks like something I might invest in. It sort of goes hand in hand with apple TV concept but on steroids, IE HD 1080 signal. I could not however see any info on pricing. Does anyone know what the subscription cost are predicted to be and also what kind of investment initially is required.
Don't know about subscription cost but the initial start up has been announced at $399.

Edit: Found this on the website.

Pricing & Availability
The XStreamHD solution will be available to consumers in early Q4 2008. The introductory price for a complete XStreamHD home solution, including a Media Server and a Media Receiver, is available to initial subscribers starting at just $399.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)