Vietnamese Programming - Direct TV vs FTA

Status
Please reply by conversation.
T

tnguyen444

Jul 10, 2009
Dallas, TX
I am trying to decide to get Vietnamese programming but don't know to get it from direct tv or FTA. Does any one know which one has better programming? Also, is there any way to get both with just one satellite dish?

grydlok

grydlok

Vuvuzela Horns
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Richmond,VA
You can both with one dish from directv as long as you don't want Hi-def tv service.

J

joed32

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 21, 2005
Riverside, Ca
I am trying to decide to get Vietnamese programming but don't know to get it from direct tv or FTA. Does any one know which one has better programming? Also, is there any way to get both with just one satellite dish?

I'm a Directv sub but I would think that Dish Network would have more and better foreign language programing. When my wife was still alive I had Dish for her so she could get Japanese programming. It was only $30 per month at the time.

boba

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
This question might be better answered in a FTA forum where more people are familiar wirth available FTA programs. Most here only have experience with D* main programming.

singkwan2004

singkwan2004

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 21, 2009
texas
Thats depending you want american make programs (two channels from DTV) or programs from Veitnam.

Status
Please reply by conversation.